Friday, April 21, 2006

Bufmgh.

Wow, and I thought things were getting less hectic. Or not.

Nothing great. I haven't drawn in a while, so I just wanted to sit down and do something. A bit for the sake of actually doing something and a bit for the sake of stress releif. This is my first attempt at rocks and flowing water. The rocks themselves aren't too bad, you can kinda tell what they are. There isn't a lot of detail, I sketched and messed around with the brush I had selected. Not long, less than an hour. Kinda had fun with the brush, but most of the detail is in the sketching. You can't tell what's going on without the sketch layer. Whatever.

I thought things were gunna get easier. Hah. Oh, how very naive I am. Work is just as busy as ever, even though it comes and goes in spurts. Life at home hasn't been significantly better. Tomorrow will be the first time in a month or so I've had a car at my disposal. I have a week-old cheque to cash, mothers sandles to pickup, and a mini Spitfire to buy. I get to go out and actually do something.

About going to and fro, I've decided to buy a scooter for transportation. Really, cars are so bloody expensive (Gas & insurance) and I want more freedom than a bus. A scooter is right in the middle. My main concern is getting larger objects to and fro, but I'm sure I can borrow a vehicle or use a bus or something. Besides, a scooter has like 70mpg (compared to the ~30 of a CRX) and it only costs $300ish to insure a year. Better than the $85 a month for being an occasional driver. Sounds good to me, I'll hopefully save a load of money in the long run.

I've yet to pack, clean my room, make space for Rob, do some computer/music organization, etc etc etc. Blah. I feel overloaded.
-Cril

Because maybe
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me (You're gonna be the one that saves me)
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating (You're gonna be the one that saves me)
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me (You're gonna be the one that saves me)
'Til then I walk alone

Sing with me (sing)
Sing for the year (sing)
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away

Party Ben - Boulevard of Broken Songs

No comments: