Thursday, September 17, 2015

Parking Signs

Dear Diary,

Today I was That Guy. That Guy who parked his red Porsche sports car in a handicap zone. That Guy who's Caucasian, in his late 20's, strutting around in his office-casual attire, and working in an advertising firm.

You know, that kind of That Guy who makes you think, "what a tool bag. I hope he gets a big, fat ticket."

And that's what happened. Inside the That Guy brain of mine I was thinking "What? I parked in a handicap zone? Gahhhh! How did I miss that! Why did I do that! I'm an idiot!"

It was an honest mistake. But after reading "Red Porsche" on the ticket, I realized EXACTLY what I must've looked like.

In actuality, sometimes That Guy is just a dufus.
-Cril

1 comment:

Frank said...

Great post. That made me laugh. One time at work, this really hot girl who got a handicap sticker because she'd hurt her back or something was still parking in the handi spot. She's this tall gorgeous creature, and she gets out of her car and two guys in wheelchairs totally rolled up on her and were like, what's wrong with you? Nothing! How could you take that spot?

It was awesome.