Thursday, September 15, 2016

Argh.

I'm a confrontation-averse, people-pleasing, soft-spoken guy. Chris not smash. Chris pace and mutter under breath where no one see.

But damn, some days I wish I had it in me to do some yelling. I guess I'm in the 'anger' phase of being miserable, because I really just want to point a finger and unleash about what was driving me crazy. Of course, I only really recognize the stuff that was bothering me long after the opportunity to express it had dried up.

And it's probably for the best, too. No need to spill more blood than what has already been, and while I'm sure a yelling match feels good in the process, the aftertaste is probably less than pleasant. So for now I'll keep writing down my hot-headed comments in an email draft that'll never get sent.

Incredible Hulk? Incredible Sulk, more like.
-Cril

No comments: