Saturday, May 27, 2006

Holy lack of updates Batman!

I can't believe it's already been a month that I've been back. Time sure has flown by. On the same not, I start my art class next Thursday. I went shopping today and got most of the supplies I need, except for the paper. Where the heck do I find a pad of 22"x34" bond paper? I can't very well go to the campus art supply store if I'm working. Bah. I hope Michael's will have something.

The sucky part of having to start classes on Thursday is, of course, the fact that I'm missing the release of Aftermath. But I suppose that can wait. At least of gotten some other things done. Health insurance, course corrections, and... Okay, maybe I actually haven't done as much as I thought. Nuts.

I'm having second thoughts about the whole motorcycle/scooter thing. I found out that my old karate instructor was in a motorcycle accident and really got banged up. That's not the part that's bothering me, though. I'm not getting a motorcycle and I won't be driving on highways. I guess what's really getting at me is that it won't do me any good when there's snow on the ground. And there's snow on the ground much longer here than there is at home. Bah. I keep telling myself that if my CRX gets repaired, I'll stick with that. But that situation seems to be pretty bleak. *Sigh* I'd like to have the independance of my own transportation, but I don't know how to go about it in a cost-effective manner.

I saw X-Men 3. I'm not a fan of X-Men as a whole, but the movies were pretty good. I enjoyed seeing the variety of skills/talents that differant mutants had. Smallville has been feeling a bit like X-Men in that perspective. And not in a good way.

Oh, and I've entered into a contest over at Half-Life Fallout. I'm not quite sure how well I'll do... It'd probably be foolish of me to expect to even place. Oh well, it's the experience that counts, right?



-Cril

The judges will decide
The likes of me abide
Spectators of the show
Always staying low
The game is on again
A lover or a friend
A big thing or a small
The winner takes it all

ABBA - The Winner Takes it All

No comments: