Sunday, May 25, 2008

Moving in the coloured lights

Ugh, looks like I missed yet another week's update oh well. Not much is new - I'm settling back into the job, getting some good work done. I also got a sizable raise to boot, so I'm feeling pretty good about things. I'm looking forward to seeing how the summer will turnout.

Here's some arts I did yesterday.



Some proportions may be off and the face isn't exactly awesome, but I think it's one of the better girls I've drawn.

Unfortunately, it seems as though I'm looking down the ugly-end of a skin infection. I haven't had something quite like this for five or so years... I was hoping it was past me for good. But maybe not. Oh well, we'll see how it progresses, and I'll hope for the best. If things go sour... I'll cross my fingers that my new BC medical will cover me here in Alberta for the time being. Sigh...
-Cril

All the world's gonna fall in line
Everybody else will come in time, woah
Like a feeling through the floor, but it's so much more

Moby - Ooh Yeah

No comments: