Friday, October 23, 2009

Everybody wants, everybody says

So I got home from school today and learned from a note that, apparently, my roomates are gone for the weekend. Woohoo! This means I'll get to be wild and, ah, erm... Write my blog post on a Friday night instead of Sunday? Then I get to work, do homework, do more homework and then study. In that order. "Weekend" is becoming an increasingly obligatory word for something with little meaning.

It's midterm time, and grades have started to trickle in. Looks like I'm doing alright, for the most part. I still feel like I'm struggling to keep up and effectively process a lot of what I'm learning, which leads me to believe one of two things: either I'm getting really lucky with my assignments/submissions, or the professors mark retardedly easy. Probably a bit of both.

Anyways, I'm going to further make this a wild weekend by going to bed early so that I get a good start at work tomorrow. So until next weekend (whatever that means)...
-Cril

So drink me in
Like tainted wine
Come bite down on my sharpened cup
And taste the dreams that numb the mind
A simple word
A harmless glare
That binds me with the thinnest thread
And pins me down to pleasures bed
Everybody wants
Everybody says
Everybody begs in time

And you will be the first to fall
Every feeling will dissolve
We are silver
Morphine baby's final breath
Ever smothered to my chest
We are silver

Moist - Silver

No comments: