Sunday, October 04, 2009

Filler II

#5) If you were to die tomorrow, what one activity would you do?
S: "sky diving"
A: "free falling from an airplane... without a parachute...casue i'm gonna die anyways"
J: "i think i'd go to australia becuz i really love it there and i would go shopping with my friends down there"
S: "I dunno"
S: "lol, i'd prolly do stupid things like sky-diving, and bunjie jumping... if i hadda choose just one thing, i'd say sky-diving"
I: "I'd rather have wild sex with a supermodel for the entire day before my death. If you want a truly honest answer. But if not that, kick Chretien in the face."
T: "Skydiving possibly."
K: "hmm... have sex"
R: "hmm, i cant tell u but it would involve joelle (wink wink)"
R: "To get laid"
E: "I would gain access to the equipment and information necessary to kill the top 100 people in the world responsible for internet spam"
J: "Sky dive without a parachute"
P: "mind you, the rape involves someone who is willing - I just wouldn't ask"**
N: "parasailing or sky diving"
T: "if I knew I would die tomorow....probably go jump out of an airplane"

** This is the most disturbing answer I've ever gotten. What's even scarier is that knowing who it is, it doesn't surprise me too much.

Anyways, another weekend of nothing but work and homework. Back to the grind tomorrow. Or rather, just continuing it.
-Cril

Perotin - Viderunt Omnes

No comments: