Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dog Days Are Over

I couldn't sleep the other night, so I ran some numbers. Each week I spend 24hrs in class, 16hrs at work, and 35hrs doing homework. I low balled that last figure, I think it's closer to 40-45hrs. Either way, I'm doing just shy of 80hrs of work a week. That's two work weeks for the price of one, folks.

On a semi-related note, I'm super depressed that I missed Autumn. My favourite season, and it lasts all of three weeks. Trees are already on the barren side of life and there's that chill of winter in the air. I never went for a walk, never took out the camera. HOORAY FOR PRIORITIES AND SELF DISCIPLINE!

Anyways, I've wasted enough time here and need to get back to studying.
-Cril

Happiness, it hurt like a train on a track
Coming towards her, stuck still no turning back
She hid around corners and she hid under beds
She killed it with kisses and from it she fled
With every bubble she sank with a drink
and washed it away down the kitchen sink

The dog days are over
The dog days are done
The horses are coming so you better run

Florence & The Machine - Dog Days

(This is from the album Lungs, which is nothing short of truly fantastic)

No comments: