Sunday, September 20, 2009

Filler

#4) What is your ultamite goal in life?
C: "to take over the world"
S: "but my goal... well, not really a goal... i just dun wanna die alone... i wanna be married and stuff"
E: "to be the driving influence behind our entire civilization"
L: "i dunno"
S: "I dunno"
T: "Seriously, I don't know."
R: "probly to be famous world wide"
J: "i guess my ultamite goal in life is to marry a guy that i really love and have some lovely children"
A: "I can not answer that at this time."
A: "its to retire early...with lots of pension"
K: "i'd have to say, to be truely happy. I don't care what i'm doing, just to be happy with whatever it is"
I: "To live a happy life. Meh. I just don't want to die angry. I wanna succeed in my goals and die happy."
S: "to pick up my new paintball gun before sunday..."
S: "be successful while earning money"
R: "To get laid?"
J: "To witness hundreds of people cheering and overjoyed because their souls are secured in heaven"
P: "owning my own successful business that involved me programming"
N: "to get married, have kids, be successful in wutever i decide to do"
T: "to find lasting happiness that doesn't come in a prescription bottle"

Oh boy. Gravity sure is heavy tonight.
-Cril

Moby - Shot in the Back of the Head

2 comments:

Frank said...

What's this from, yo?

Crilix said...

http://crilix.blogspot.com/2009/04/call-and-answer.html

I don't post them very often, but I probably will now that I don't have much time for writing.
-Cril