Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Non-Lull

Well, the history paper is handed in and the VSCM project turned out better than anticipated. The crit for my drawing assignment, however, went about as bad as I expected. I wonder what kind of mark I'll manage.

I had a bit of a quiet(ish) week, homework-wise. It's a bit of an odd, calm-before-the-storm type of lull. Quite discomforting. Earlier this evening I had completed all the assignments due this week, and I found myself with nothing pressing to do. So I did some laundry and spent couple hours finishing up my study guide for the history exam in a few weeks. Made lunch for tomorrow, organized the binder. And now I'm here.
...
I think I'll go start on my final humanities paper. It's not due until the end of the month, but I'm sure I'll need all the time I can get once things pick up.
-Cril

Who are we?
Where are we?
When are we?
Why are we?
Who are we?
Where are we?
Why, why, why?

Muse - Exogenesis: Symphony, Pt. 1: Overture

No comments: