Sunday, November 29, 2009

Two Weeks

Two weeks to go until I've completed the fall semester. "Two weeks? That's it?" Har, har, har. I have a test, three final projects, an exam and an essay that are all due within the next nine days. Almost there, right? Yeah, right.

In other news... There is no other news, really. School and work. Work and school.

I'm having a hard time concentrating on things. But I gotta keep my head down, focus and work hard. I can't let myself get distracted.

Tomorrow... Is Monday. I have three of those left, and then I am 100% done with school for three weeks. I'll need to take that time to work my ass off and improve my drawing. But one thing at a time - focus, focus, focus. I need to go study.
-Cril

Bridges burning gladly
Merging with the shadows
Flickering between the lines
Stolen moments floating softly on the air
Borne on wings of fire and climbing higher

Pink Floyd - Burning Bridges

No comments: