Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Don't You

Hey you.

Yes, you.

Are you reading this?

More to the point, why are you reading this?

You know who you are.

You know you shouldn't be here, you know you shouldn't have called. I want to be left alone, and I made that clear. Leave it be. Move on with your life. I want to move on with mine. Call off this stupid appointment on Thursday. It isn't going to do either of us any good.

I don't want to talk to you, you don't need to talk to me. It's been, what, two and a half years since we last actually had an (awkward) conversation that lasted more than two sentences? I'm tired of you telling me you aren't interested. I'm tired of having to tell you I'm not interested, and I'm tired of you getting really upset as a result.

Let. It. Die. Move on. You have better things and people in your life that deserve attention than some guy that you used to know a few years ago that isn't (and has never been) interested in what you want.
-Cril

You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you
You're so vain, I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you? Don't You?

Carly Simon - You're So Vain

No comments: