Sunday, June 11, 2006

XPalicious



That was from last class. Hella crappy, imo. I dunno why, but I just 'gave up' at some point. That's when I added in the other student and my canvas with hand. From there it was the obvious 'oh DUH' video game connection. I was tempted to throw in a crowbar or something... But blah. I added in the crosshair and hud. Just out of frame at the top I had "sp_acad @ 1FPH". That of course, would be cl_showfps 1 in Half-Life 2 console, which would translate loosly to "single painting Alberta College of Art and Design at 1 frame per hour". Yeah, whatever. I'm quite disappointed with the overall quality, but I admit I had fun doing it and listening to some Dave Matthews Band on my 'Pod. Good times.

I got Windows XP Home. I formatted today, it seems everything has gone well. Not only that, but I moved my entire desk/setup to somewhere else in the basement. I like having my computer out of my room. As for reinstalling crap, I always dread having to get iTunes back on its feet. It basically involves copying and pasting everything from the old install and hoping it works with the same library, settings, and checked items. Ugh.

This is gunna be a long week of work. It's pretty exhausting stuff to clean out and work on the shop for 8hrs... Not so much fun.
-Cril

It's crazy I'm thinking
Just knowing that the world is round
And here I'm dancing on the ground
Am I right side up or upside down
And is this real or am I dreaming

Dave Matthews Band - Crush

No comments: