Wednesday, November 29, 2006

More questions than answers.

Bear with me, I'm typing this out again because Firefox crashed when I was just finishing up the post. I think I have to reinstall it.

What's the big deal about being a teen? More specifically, what the big deal about no longer being one? I have 2.5hrs left until I find out. People have been going on about it and I don't understand. What's so important? It's just another number. Two differant digits. I'll be the same person tomorrow morning that I am now. Right? Not with the way people are acting about it. What am I missing out on that makes the teenage years so great? What do I have to do in the next few hours to find out what I've been missing out on? Fail a test? Crash a car? Kiss a girl? Get hammered? Are any of those things so incredible? What did I miss?

Or maybe it's not that I'm no longer a teenager, but something new, something fresh. What changes? Is there going to be a significant, life-altering event that I need to be older than 19 for? Is it that I'll advance to being an adult? Is that it? I don't get it. I really don't. It's just another day. Nothing's gunna change. The norm has probably been established. Should I be expecting anything to be drastically differant?

No, tonight will be just another night. I'll finish this, browse the internet some more, play some games, maybe do some art or read.

Anyways. Need for Speed Carbon sucks. NOT worth $50. It's a resource hog. There are too many unlocks in too many parts. The autosculpt feature is kinda weak. The new options to work with graphics really needs optimization. It takes forever to move or resize vinyls. The interface is clunky and awkward. The police are way too unbalanced and obviously cheat. The story is flat and short. Some parts are okay... The muscle cars are a nice touch. Some of the new cars are neat.

Heroes keeps on getting better. I'm really enjoying it. I'm still looking forward to BSG this weekend, though. Oh, and Scrubs starts tomorrow. I hope this season turns out to be okay, as it's Braff's last. That, and the writing has been quite weak these past few seasons.

I need to figure out Christmas presents for people. I have no ideas so far.

I'm really busy at work. I feel like I'm falling behind, even though I've been working hard. I might have to put in some OT this weekend. That's okay, though, 'cuz I can use some of it to compensate for the time I'm taking off for the holidays.

Feeling... Fried.
-Cril

Hey that's the story of my life
I had a good plan but it didn't go right
Oh no, I'm overdrawn
I check my account and my money's all gone
Why me? I don't know what to think
I finally get aboard and the whole boat sinks
Seems to be the story of my life

Smash Mouth - Story of My Life

No comments: