Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Still me.

My birthday came and went. Nothing too terribly exciting, I tried Indian food, had a nice perogie dinner, and some how conned Dave into making me a Battlestar Galacticake. What is that, and how did it turn out? See for yourself. How did it taste? Not half bad, considering the actual origional cake and icing were about a month old.



And now, tomorrow is my Dad's birthday. What with the craziness lately of my aunt and her sister, then work, I almost forgot. So excuse me if this is not as polished as you'd like. I kinda like the rough style, but I hope it'll pass for a gift of sorts.



What else? I just changed my battery on my iPod, and it's botted up and charging alright. We'll see if I got everything right when I use it tomorrow. Before then, I gotta sort out this Brian Setzer Orchestra music so I can listen to it tomorrow. If the 'Pod works, that is. Need to tag and rename some tunes. Oh joy. But I like Big Band, so it should be worth it. And for my birthday, my maw got me the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Christmas Trilogy. Totally awesome, I was gunna buy myself a legit copy this Christmas anyways. And their music rawks.

And as soon as I have this and that wrapped up, I get to watch the mid-season finale of Heroes. w00tage. BSG still has a few episodes left. We'll see how those go. And Scrubs is mediocre. The first episode was rather flat, I hope it improves. Oh, and Zach Braff? He makes a hideous woman. *Shudders*

Oh, I played some of the Supreme Commander beta this weekend. Hella sexy. Just like TA, I love it. The graphics are gorgeous, and the scale is rediculous. Total awesomeness, although I suck at it. I think I micro-manage too much for a game of that scale. I've been saved twice now by the sole fact that no one expects the use of a navy. Those were hella close games.

And now, I'm gunna tend to some crap so I can get to Heroes. Oh, and the WWII navy disabling the Focke Wolf launched guided bombs by plugging in electric razors to jam frequincies... Genius.
-Cril

You're a monster, Mr. Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders,
You've got garlic in your soul.
Mr. Grinch.


I wouldn't touch you, with a
thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.

Brian Setzer Orchestra - You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch

No comments: