Sunday, December 31, 2006

Two-Thousand and Seven

2007, eh? A lot has happened over the past year, and there was a lot more that didn't happen. Crazy, I know. But I'm not going to go into some kinda wishy-washy post about the highlights and crap of the year. No, instead I'll say this. 2006 sucked. End of question. I hope 2007 will be better. I may or may not have control over how well the next year goes, but I'd like it to be a bit of an improvement. What will the next 12 months hold? I seriously don't have a clue.

On a differant note, how many people out there are like me and simply don't care for New Year's celebrations all that much? How many people are staying home and taking the chance to do a bit of gaming, draw something, or watch a movie before going to bed earlier? Going off of the Gamespy multiplayer stats, there's at least 141,000 of us. Heh. Nice to know I'm not necissarily the only one who isn't fond of the crowds, parties, and getting hammered on whatever substance is at hand.

So the question is... Do I go see the "Ardrie Lights" and fireworks, or stay put and try some BF2142 or Company of Heroes?
-Cril

Man I feel like mold
It's prom night and I am lonely
Lo and behold
She's walking over to me

This must be fake
My lip starts to shake
How does she know who I am?
And why does she give a damn about me?

Scala Choir & Kolacny Brothers - Teenage Dirtbag


Wow, what an emo song, eh? I heard it off of Covervile... It just sticks out with the way the choir sings it.

No comments: