Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Place that Ryhmes with Fun!!

Wow. Like... Beyond words. The Barenaked Ladies, live, were amazing. Such a stellar performance, due to a great selection of songs and hilarious banter inbetween sets. Freakin' awesome. They played way longer than I expected, and the $70 was worth every cent for admission. It kinda sucked being seated off to the side, but it wasn't that bad. Highlights?
-Their dance and mock fight during "Angry People". I think of that every time I listen to the song. Braking the bottle on Ed's head.
-Singing along with Brian Wilson. Better than I imagined.
-Singing along with If I Had a Million Dollars. Also awesome.
-Hearing the strings on Lovers in a Dangerious Time. Phenominal.
-Opening the set with One Week. Freakin' awesome way to start the show.
-The funny vid just before BNL started playing.
-...And everything else. A wish I could do it again.

I'm gunna see about downloading the official bootleg for the Calgary show when it comes available. I'd like to download the video, but they don't offer that... Maybe I'll get a shirt or something instead. The lineup was too freakin' insane after the concert.

Now, the question is... Do I watch Heroes before bed...?
-Cril

PS- I dunno where exaclty Blogger imports attachments, so the small pic is a preview of something to come...



If I had a good reason
I would share it with you
Then the coldest season came
Making room for something new

Good for you
Good for me
Call it serendipity

Barenaked Ladies - Serendipity

No comments: