Monday, February 11, 2008

Dribbling the ball

I've been losing a battle to the lazies as of late. Sleeping in almost every day to 10AM, bumming around on the internet instead of getting down to assignments... Sigh. It worries me for some reason. To think, right now I'm only living 12 hour days. I'm losing so much to sleep especially. Maybe I'll get in a proper rhythm if I start confining myself to just 8-9 hours of sleep. Maybe it'll give me more energy or something. Maybe. Ugh.

Right now I'm also knocking a decision around in my head. To contact, or to not contact someone that you never really knew that well after they'd gone through the trouble of giving me their info. A peculiar position. I've had the email address sitting here on my desk for a week now. I look it over, but never do anything with it. Gah, I hate having the ball in my court.

That worst day of the year is coming up in a few days. I need to think of something dark and morbid to draw. And, speaking of that whole sketch thing, guess what? It's a LEAP YEAR. Make that 365 + 1 sketches. Heh. And, of course, art:



I think he's my best Batman yet, I really like it.
-Cril

Johnny Tulloch agus Mary
agus Iain Alex Rory
Angus Hector, Mary Sarah,
Archie Dan, Alex Joe
Little Johnny Dougal agus
Theresa Duncan Peter
All piled in a wagon for
a dance in Glencoe

Well they barrelled down
the back roads
By the farmhouse and the pasture
They barrelled down the back roads
Where the bochans wouldn't go
Sipped a little dealach just to
get the diddle flowing
Sang a gaelic song there was no radio

The Rankin Family - Johnny Tulloch

No comments: