Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Squish


Sketch31 copy
Originally uploaded by fnf_crilix

I found myself in an intriguing predicament this morning. The task was to come up with four symbols for a Valentine's Day theme. I was surprised at how hard of a time I was having with this. What could I do that would capture the spirit of the event? What would people find attractive? Further more, what would make them want to spend money on it? I was puzzled at how I had about zero answers to these questions, when I realized, oh yeah, I've never had a reason or opportunity to celebrate this particular "holiday".

So what did I do? Went back and forth with the coworkers/bosses, of course. It's their holiday, let them figure it out.
-Cril


*Edit* This may look remotely familiar to something I did... Four-and-a-half years ago.

No comments: