Sunday, February 22, 2009

An open letter to Codemasters - the reply

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Grid.

We still plan to release the 8 ball pack for PC, but do not have an exact release date at the current time, unfortunately.

Keep up to date with any further announcements on our website - www.codemasters.com

Kind regards
Rob
Codemasters Customer Services


Ah, don'tcha just love those mundane, canned responses? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed...
-Cril

2 comments:

Frank said...

Keep the hope and fire alive, sir.

I gotta say this canned response was quite a funny follow up to your post.

Crilix said...

Kind regards? KIND REGARDS?!

Where has all the love gone?!

I was hoping that the response would have a bit more personality to it, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I guess because I answer these kinds of email at work sometimes and we're encouraged to have a sense of humour doesn't mean everyone else is the same. Oh well.
-Cril