Sunday, February 07, 2010

Fixing a hole in the ocean

Holy crap, I am so incredibly stressed and overwhelmed at the moment. I just can't seem to get ahead to where I want to be. I've done 12hrs of homework yesterday and 10hrs today, and hopefully I can squeeze in another hour or so before bed. But I'm still a short of what I want accomplished. The funny thing is that if I could get just three or four hours more hours onto my weekend I think I'd be okay. It's like I'm still paying for playing games last weekend.

I feel like garbage and I'm just at the one-month marker for the semester. This is encouraging.
-Cril

I told you about strawberry fields
You know the place where nothing is real
Well here's another place you can go
Where everything flows
Looking through the bent backed tulips
To see how the other half lives
Looking through a glass onion

The Beatles - Glass Onion

No comments: