Sunday, April 11, 2010

A few quick points

  • It's the end of the semester, and HOLY CRAP there is a lot of school work to do (Surprise, surprise...)
  • It's frusterating when you find something that you enjoy SO MUCH, but it's way too expensive to do regularly. Such is life, I suppose.
  • On a similar note, I recommend Joel Plaskett's Ashtray Rock.
  • Boy am I glad that I didn't switch out to summer tires yet.
  • Work is quickly going to turn into a complete gong show over the next two months. Between moving offices and prepping for a trade show and releasing a new kit... This can't possibly go well.
  • Oh man, do I have lots of homework to do. And after I'm done that, I need to put together my portfolio. That might give me a feasible excuse to avoid the big move at work.
  • I haven't been sleeping well. I end up going to bed and lying awake awake for a couple hours. I could be using that time to be productive, but I'm so tired that I'm afraid of missing out on sleep.
  • I have three finals over Thursday and Friday. I need to get back to work now.


IMG_0171.1

-Cril

I'm the Berlin Wall, I'm a communist
You're a wrecking ball in a summer dress
You're the horizon line, I'm the last sunset
I might be going down but I'm not set yet
I'm as white as a ghost, digging foolish gold
I'll man my post but I won't do as I'm told
I've got a purple heart from a bloody war
I can't take it anymore, more, more
They say that good things come to those who wait
But if you snooze then you lose
So don't hesitate

Outta sight, outta mind, outta luck, outta wine
Don't you say that I'm out of my _ _ mind
I've been talking trash but it ain't my fault
Every time I move somebody's in my spot

Joel Plaskett - Through & Through & Through

I'm the Berlin Wall, I'm a communist / You're a wrecking ball in a summer dress
Now there's one heckuva lyric.

4 comments:

Frank said...

GREAT FRICKN' SOng, sir.

Let me know if you need any help with papers and whatnot.

Crilix said...

Don't worry, papers and essays are done for the semester. Unless you wanna help out with my written exams. I might get in trouble for that one, though...
-Cril

Frank said...

If you need edits, I don't mind helping at all. However, I don't think I can fly there and take an essay test for you. "Boy, Chris sure put on a lot of weight. And I think he's cussing in Spanish?"

Crilix said...

It's art school, dude. You'd be surprised what you can get away with by labeling it 'performance art'.
-Cril