Sunday, May 23, 2010

Boot to the head

Ugh, I'm falling behind on sketches. I think I'm down by three at the moment. I'm really working hard - I have two midterm exams next week, and a major research essay and smaller written assignment the week after. Not to mention the complete GONG SHOW that is getting my company to a trade show. And me and two others being left behind to hold the fort. None of us with a whole-lot of experience with processing orders. But we managed, I think.

I re-read the Bachelor of Design portfolio submissions email, and it said that results for entrance will be mailed out no later than the third week of May. That'd be this last Friday. Hrmph. I should at least be getting my portfolio back soon, and then I can shoot it. Ka-blammo.

Sketch20 copy

I watched I Am Sam last night after I burnt out on studying. What a tear-jerker. Anyways, I don't got much else to say this week.
-Cril

People talking in movie shows,
People smoking in bed!
People voting Republican,
Give them a boot to the head!

Boot to the head! Yah, yah...
Boot to the head! Yah, yah...
Boot to the head! Yah, yah...
Boot to the head!
Yah yah yah.. yah. yah yah yah


The Frantics - Boot to the Head

2 comments:

Frank said...

It ain't easy keeping up with the sketches. I have 3 novels I need to read, too. And wogging (walking/jogging). I think if you do your best, that's ok. You just have to be willing to try, that's all. I'm sure I'm more behind than you are, so don't feel bad. It's not a race, it's just an exercise. We call it a challenge because it's easier to name it that.

Crilix said...

You speak wisdom, sir. It's a good point - this isn't something to get bent over, particularly while there are bigger things to fry.