Sunday, March 18, 2012

Underneath this big old sky

It's an unfortunate fact that I've missed a blog post over the last week. That's assuming the verbal doodles don't count. I'll have to make that lost post up at some point. Either way, I don't think I have a whole lot to say at the moment anyways. I'm sooooper stressed out. It seems that I'm entering crunch time, and it doesn't seem like I'll be exiting it until the semester is over. There's just too much to do. When I have the time, though, I need to sit and muse a bit over grades, the competitive nature of school, and what I expect to do with myself once I graduate. Ugh, graduation. That's a scary idea in of itself. I need to do course selections by the end of the month. Sigh.

Sketch018

After a long evening of working on campus, I finally arrived home somewhere around midnight. As I got out of the car, a soft breeze caressed my cheek. I then had a profound thought: "I wish I was at a different point in my life, so that I could go for a walk and follow that breeze for a bit." Instead I went inside and worked until 3AM. Bleh.
-Cril

Now you say it's easy
That you been falling for all of my charm
And getting lost in my smile
Never ceases to amaze me
When I'm chancing my arm
That I still do it with style
And now I hope
You'll be with me tomorrow
With me tomorrow

KT Tunstall - Stoppin' the Love

No comments: