Sunday, October 26, 2014

Huh?

So some dude just tried to steal my bike. I was standing at the window that looks out into the fenced in yard, when a shady-lookin' dude (complete with baggy jacket, shaved head, and tattoos on half his face) came into the yard and went into the corner by where my bike is kept. I went out the front door and said, "What are you doing with my bike?". He asked if he could have it. I said no, and placed my hand on the handlebars. He then fell over slightly, and got up close, and mumbled something about cutting through the house. Again, I said no. He jogged away. I put the bike back and was going to phone the cops when I heard shouting. The neighbours in the row of houses behind where we were chased down the same guy to prevent him from making off with one of their bikes. The culprit ran off, and I called the cops. An officer showed up, talked to me briefly, then went to the neighbours. Strange, very strange. Either the guy was drunk/high, running from someone/thing, or both.

And how was your Sunday night?
-Cril

The Seatbelts - Bad Dog, No Biscuits

1 comment:

Frank said...

That dude be high. Crackheads never do shit that makes sense, man. At least you caught him. Hell, looks like EVERYONE caught him. Frickin' Miami crackheads...