Friday, October 20, 2006

Afterglow



Mary asked me to draw a "french dude" for our sick French teacher. He's an AWESOME guy, so I sat down for two hours and spat this out. It makes me laugh looking at it. The guy looks like such a sleaze bucket. No offence to any of the french out there... I was trying to be stereotypical :)

In other news... Lost. This week's episode wasn't too bad - It returned a bit of the... Dare I say "charm" back to the show. It was good, but nothing too stellar. Still, it was probably my favourite episode of the past year. I hope things pick up a bit and progress. Knowing that Locke is a "hunter" and that he's going to get Jack & Co. back from the others semi-excites me. I hope we see John open a can of pwnage.

Battlestar, as usual, is excellent. Absolutely perfect. I can't wait for tomorrow night's episode. I'm sure it won't disapoint... But on the other hand, I hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger where Adama had (pretty much) admitted defeat in the battle over new Caprica. That'd tick me off, 'cuz I'd have to wait *another* week.

As suggested my my brother and sister, I'm looking into this "Heroes" show I've heard of. It might be interesting, I'll report when I actually watch them.

I talked with an "old friend" (I'm not sure if either of those words are appropriate...) last night. It was interesting. I found out that she found someone she likes. I'm so glad for her. I hope it all works out just right.

In other news, I'm going rock climbing tomorrow. That should be fun, eh?
-Cril

Here I am, lost in the light of the moon that comes through my window
Bathed in blue, the walls of my memory divides the thorns from the roses
It's you and the roses

INXS - Afterglow


What an awesome song.

No comments: