Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Every day you learn something new

First day of school! Ah, it brings back all those wonderful feelings of being nervous and stressed. You know what else school has? Lots of attractive ladies. Not that it matters, I'm pretty sure I have enough guts to do anything about it anyways. But it leads me to my main point:

I discovered today that I have a different personal dynamic in a large classroom setting than in a small, personal group. It's somewhat odd, I made a few jokes and ask questions and comment alright in class discussion. To be honest I'm slightly surprised I'm that... "outgoing"/confident as is. But when it came down to spend time in a group of 4/5 people for an assignment, I shut right up. Didn't say a word unless someone addressed me. How odd is that? I wonder why that is.
-Cril

Something has to make you run
I don't know why I didn't come
I feel as empty as a drum
I don't know why I didn't come
I don't know why I didn't come
I don't know why I didn't come

Norah Jones - Don't Know Why

No comments: