Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Peggle EXTREME!

So, I totally pre-ordered the Orange Box. I mean, why not? PEGGLE EXTREME, that's why. Not just any Peggle, but Peggle extreme. Need I say more? Well, the price is good with 10% off and you get into the early Team Fortress Beta. I'm excited!

In other news, I've finished my first week of school. Looks like everything is coming along nicely... I have an Illustrator assignment due today and a song review for next week. Oh, and reading. Lots of reading. Like, 30+ pages per course. It kinda sucks.

I've been driving back and forth a lot. Like, I filled up on Friday and I just did it again. I'm probably averaging 2hrs a day for weekdays. At least I'm getting some of the gas money back, but I still wish I didn't have to put so much strain on my car.

Speaking of which, the speakers in my car are crackling a bit. Apparently I need a deck that does 60-100 watts x 4 channels, but I can't seem to find anything that goes higher than 52. I really, really hope my speakers aren't blown. I mean, I've only had them for a few months and I don't think I've really played them too loud. Best case scenario, though, it'd be my iPod transmitter. I think it's not the problem, but I'll burn a CD with some of the more problematic tracks and see if it does any better right from the deck. If that's the case, I'll get a new deck with Aux In. If not... I really gotta see if my speakers are blown. If that's the case I sure hope the 90 days since purchase are up. They probably are...

Sigh, a lot of jumbled thoughts for today. Guess I've been all over the place since school started. Driving so much is doing funny things to my brain.
-Cril

You might throw your rock, hide your head
Work in the dark with your fellow men
Sure as God made you rich and poor
You're gonna reap just what you sow

Go tell that lonesome liar
Go tell that midnight rider
Tell the gamblin', ramblin' backslider
Tell them God Almighty gonna cut 'em down

Moby - Run On

No comments: