Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Token Sunday Post

I'm still not particularly talkative at the moment, so here you go - the next Question of the Week:

#2) All things considered, do you honestly like school?
A: "sure"
I: "Yup."
A: "no"
T: "it gives me something to do and not be bored out of my mind... though... without school... i could still survive"
S: "yep"
S: "one time in science class I put a bunsen burner that was still on in a desk and left"
L: "yah i guess"
S: "not really"
C: "yes"
J: "i'd say for the most part yes"
R: "yah"
L: "ya cause where the hell would u bein life without it u woulnd't meet ne people at and you wouldn't have a life"
K: "hmm... sorta I guess. being home all the time sux. but I would like to be outa it"
E: "ja, and I'll like it more if I can get it for free again"
R: "Yes"
J: "I can't stand school, but after graduating from university I seem to be addicted to doing homework"
P: "yes"
N: "i like seein my friends, but i hate classes and getin up early"
T: "hated it with a passion when I went. Wish I was back there now I'm gone"

Sketch129

I will mention two things, however. Goodbye Lenin was a fantastic movie, very well done, and completely fascinated me. Bullit, while the story was loose, had a great atmosphere. Also, I could not believe how blown away I was by the car chase. You just don't see that kind of action any more in the age of fast, shaky-cam cuts and CGI. It definitely deserves to be ranked as one of the best automotive pursuits in cinematography.
-Cril

Rob Dougan - I'm Not Driving Anymore (Instrumental)

No comments: