Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week of Hell, Pt 3

It's Sunday? Ugh. It's Sunday. I have so very little sense of time right now. I'm just impressed that I've been running all day on 5hrs of broken sleep and a small bag of pierogies.

I'd just like to say that there's something to be said for a positive outlook on life. But right now, at this moment, screw that. Life right now sucks. Like, a lot.

Dear universe, is there anything else you'd like to throw at me? Maybe lose my laptop? Have my broken car spontaneously combust and burn to the ground? Might I suggest putting another one of my relatives in the hospital? Oh, I know. A massive hard drive failure would probably do it.

I'm a week from being done the semester, assuming I last that long. If I don't fall down dead within the next five days, I'm assuming that I will be crushed by a random piano falling from the sky.

I'm sure I'll survive, and everything will be okay. I'm not sure what will be anything left of me that's worth while, but there will at least be some charred remains. Life sure feels like hell right now. Too many things have gone awry over the last week, and my brain is broken in too many ways. Some perspective would probably do me good. I am not a beautiful or unique snowflake. I just need to suck it up and get my work done.

The homework. She beckons. (Back) into the breach.
-Cril

Celldweller - Ursa Minor (Electron Mix)

1 comment:

Frank said...

You are not a Morris Marina.