Sunday, December 04, 2011

Electrified in Blue

Bleh, don't know what to say here. I'm feelin' tired and have far too much work to do. As the end-of-semester crunch tends to go, I keep flipping between paralyzed with stress to feeling like I might just come out on the other side with all of my limbs attached.

I need to do a personal website, an advertisement for work, two series of three advertisements for advertising (go figure), design an exhibition, and prepare, execute, and document an installation piece. Then there's some personal stuff, some other work stuff, some social stuff, and other stuff I need to get sorted. Bleh.

There's so much to write, and so little time to do it in.

...

Unfortunately, at the moment, it appears that I'm stuck in freaked-right-out mode, and I can't stop thinking about what I need to get done. I wish I had all the the time in the world and sit here and type away. So, for the time being and until next week, know that I am, in fact, alive and breathing.

Somewhat.
-Cril

Outside the colored lights they bleed
For snow is white and colors need
As it just comes down like pure salvation

Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Nights in Blue

No comments: