Monday, February 06, 2006

The space between...

Argh, go figure. As soon as I get my computer how I think I want it... My computer goes on the fritz. It's shadowing pretty badly. I have three consecutively fading cursors within an inch on my monitor of where my mouse actually is. It's making graphics work really dificult. The oddest part, is that when I get ingame in CoD2 and exit, it's fine again. Like it never happened. Weird. Anyways, I'm considering getting a new LCD monitor. I feel really bad thinking about getting a new monitor after I just bought a whole new computer and am (In theory) trying to save for school. On top of that, I have to make sure that whatever LCD I get is game compatible, meaning a good response time and all that stuff. Which, I totally don't understand.

Oh well, I posted my video card on Craig's List, and will probably be trying to sell my Palm soon. I hope I can find buyers.
-Cril

The space between
The tears we cry
Is the laughter keeps us coming back for more
The space between
The wicked lies we tell
And hope to keep safe from the pain

Dave Matthews Band - Space Between

No comments: