Wednesday, March 15, 2006

*fizzle*

Ugh. Buf. Muh.

That isn't really supposed to mean anything in perticular, it just conveys how I'm feeling at the moment. Burnt out, I suppose. Work is pretty hecktic, and now my Aunts mom is on her deathbed. Things aren't going to great, and it doesn't look like there'll be relief anytime soon. The next little while is gunna suck. In other news, I'm signing up for some non-credit ACAD courses to help me build a portfolio for next fall. I also have to sign up for health care. I tried uninsuring my car over the phone, and wasted my entire lunch hour on hold so it didn't get done. Things aren't looking up.

But, I got my act together and painted something. I suck, but here it is anyways...



It was really crappy near the beginning, I almost ditched it. But, I fought it out and it turned out much better than I had feared. The water isn't too horrible, considering I've never done it before. I should've used a reference for it though. The body isn't very well proportioned and looks crappy. Yes, those are feathers he's holding. There's some problem with the balancing between foreground and background, it's somewhat difficult to focus on one or the other. I think the hat is the best part of the peice. Not for how well it was done, but for the element it adds.

I'm feelin' pretty down at the moment... Kinda of insignificant and not able to change anything. Exhausted from trying. Defeated almost. Definitly exhausted though. I'm not looking forward to the next several weeks at all.
-Cril

Closing time - time for you to go out, go out into the world
Closing time - turn the lights up over every boy and every girl
Closing time - one last call for alcohol, so finish your whiskey or beer
Closing time - you don't have to go home but you can't stay here

I know who I want to take me home
I know who I want to take me home
I know who I want to take me home
Take me home...

Green Day - Closing Time

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

You're a talented artist mate...

Dunno what the picture is as I'm old and tired and on a nightshift but I like it anyway...

Nice lookin' blog ('cept for the RTS stuff that hurts my brain)

Cheers from England...(or ENGERLAND!!! as Billie Joe says)