Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Where'd You Go?

Yeah. Finally managed to convert the songs I've purchased through iTunes into MP3s. Good ol' CDex. Good program... At least I don't gotta beat around the bush with a gazillion programs you have to pay for and that aren't as good. Gotta love freeware.

What else... Today I registered for ACAD courses. Came to ~$500 with tax. I'm having second thoughts about going into drawing. Maybe graphic design is the way to go. I'm much better at it... Oh well, I still need to draw to get a portfolio together. Good thing I have almost a year before I decide. Even then, it isn't the end of the world if I choose wrong. It'll work out. Me hopes.



Not much to say about it... I painted over a frame from the Fort Minor 'Where'd You Go' music video. It's supposed to be Holly Brook, but she way more attractive and less dead looking in the origional. It looks alright, but I definitely screwed up with the colour. The right eye is awkward as well. Bah.

About Holly Brook, though, I checked out her site (http://www.hollybrookmusic.com/). Listen to the music she has available through the little music player. I like it... Definitely gunna get her album, whenever it comes out. I subscribed to her mailing list.
-Cril

Tell me
What do you think of me now
That I've traded all my armour for a crown?
Common
What do you do with me now
That I've taken down the mirror on the wall?

Holly Brook - Giving It Up For You

No comments: