Sunday, March 05, 2006

Feelin'... Brief.

Well, what a weekend this has been.

My first car is screwed and isn't repairable. Insurance here currently doesn't cover the likes of me, so I'm not going anywhere. I would've gotten my iPod this Friday, but there wasn't anyone home to sign for it. I filled out an online form so it should get to the office on Monday. Battlestar Galactica was pretty good, I haven't known them o do musical montages before. It worked. Lost was pretty good, although parts of it gave me the jibblies. I finished Red Alert 2 and played a bit of Generals. I'm sick of RTS at the moment, so I'll do some FPS for a while. The WWII mod for Generals doesn't work. Bah. The Minerva missions for HL2 was good. I got the Empires mod, which is fairly laggy. Fantastic 4 sucked. Got a $60 aviator jacket. I'm sick of trying to phone Jena. I went sledding for a few hours today. It was fun, but I'm gunna be a hurtin' in 24 hours. I need to answer emails, install (and use) my tablet, and actually write something in my physical journal. Humph.
-Cril

Testing 1,2,3
Can anybody hear me?
If I shed the irony
Would anybody cheer me?
If I acted less like me
Would I be in the clear?

He's everything that you need
You wiped out on your ten speed
And either he will succeed
Or just suck

Barenaked Ladies - Testing 1, 2, 3

1 comment:

FOUR DINNERS said...

RTS? FPS? HL2?....Fuck I am old...