Thursday, April 12, 2007

RIP Glue

My uncle and aunt had their dog put down today. She'd been going downhill for a while now. She'd been on and off medications for her liver. Not eating much, but barfing a ton. Poor girl. But the time came, I doubt she even would have made it through the rest of the day. She puked/barfed at the office five times, and each it was 99% blood. You felt really bad when you saw her get up to walk. You could tell she was weak. *Sigh* Glue was the smartest dog I've known, she was something special.

Well pooch, go ahead and lick floor to your little heart's content. I'm sure it's infinitely better for you there at the pearly gates than down here in the basement. Oh, and hit God up for a game of Frisbee. I hear he's an alright guy.
-Cril

Jeff Beck - A Day in the Life

No comments: