Sunday, April 29, 2007

Airbending

Oh man. Avatar kicks ass. What a great show. I love the story and setting, and *love* the goofy moments. It reminds me of Trigun for some reason. I've watched all the episodes over the last two weeks. I really wish I could find out when it starts up again. Sweet series.

After realizing that I had a pretty crappy recording of the Rainbow Connection, I looked for a better one on iTunes. I decided I wanted to get the Sarah McLachlan version. I really liked the 30 second preview. So I was about to login to the iTunes store and make the purchase, but wait a sec... The record label is the same as the Barenaked Ladies new album. And I got that sans-DRM. Could it be that I could just login to the label's site and download away? YES! IT'S SO! Bahahaha! Hooray for no digital rights crap! (And I totally dig the son, btw)

I've decided I haven't been spending enough time being, how shall I say... Productive. I get home and watch a TV show or browse the internet for longer than I need to. I think this week I'm gunna start drawing something. Father's Day is coming up. If only I can figure out something to draw for Dad...

And in other news, it's GREEN outside! Well, not completely. Things are looking alive in some places more than others. But the sun is out more and it's getting warm. IT'S SPRING, BABY! Just never mind the fact that it's almost May.
-Cril

And I forget
Just what it takes
And yet I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard
Its hard to find
Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain - Smells Like Teen Spirit

No comments: