Sunday, January 25, 2015

Just Because

My top 10 collection, just because. In order-ish.

1. Singer 911
2. Morgan 3-Wheeler
3. Honda S2000
4. Honda NSX
5. Ford GT
6. Ford Boss Mustang 302 (1969)
7. Caterham Seven 620 R
8. BMW E30 / E46 M3
9. Porsche Cayman GTS
10. Datson 240Z

It's unlikely I'll ever have these cars, let alone a roof I could even put them all under. But if I ever own even one of these, and I like to hope I will, I think it's safe to say I will have won at life. Even just a little bit.
-Cril

I'd build a big tall house with rooms by the dozen,
Right in the middle of the town.
A fine tin roof with real wooden floors below.
There would be one long staircase just going up,
And one even longer coming down,
And one more leading nowhere, just for show.

Chaim Topol - If I Were a Rich Man

No comments: