Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More Adobe Yellow-Strainer

aka, Adobe Illustrator. Today we learned how to use the blend functions, so we had to do a pattern and a 3D-esque object. Huzzah, I'm quite underwhelmed.





And in other news... I gots me a Wii! And by 'me' I mean me, my bro, and two sisters. And by 'gots' I mean purchased way early for Christmas, so we'll have to wait two months before using it.

I'm gunna be blowing a large amount of cash this season on games. I need to get Gears of War PC, Call of Duty 4, and Need for Speed Prostreet. Kinda sad, really, when you think about it. How do I possible get the time to play all those?
-Cril

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah

No comments: