Tuesday, December 18, 2007

100%, in more ways than one.

Well, that's it. I finished my last exam today, it went... Maybe a little bit worse than I expected. A few questions I didn't expect, but overall I think I did alright. I went to get my graphic design prints afterwards, though, and they weren't on the wall like the prof said they would. Oh well, I guess I took longer than I should've to get them. As long as they haven't been pitched and I can pick them up later I won't mind.

I got a bit of company work to do this week, two ads and a few website banners. Hopefully I can get that wrapped up soon. After that, I need to clean the kitchen, register for an extra-curricular art course, do some laundry, and... Play my sax. On Thursday we're probably going to go see I Am Legend, which should be pretty good. I've watched the Dark Knight trailer at least three times now. I am sooo stoked to see that one.

I'm not feeling particularly talkative (would... 'blogative' make more sense?) So I'ma close out here. Oh yeah - this would be post #100, looks like I met that goal before the year was out. Woo hoo. I'm ofta bed.
-Cril

God rest ye merry gentlemen
Let nothing you dismay
Remember Christ our Saviour
Was born upon this day
To save us all from Satan's power
When we were gone astray

O tidings of comfort and joy
Comfort and joy
O tidings of comfort and joy

Barenaked Ladies - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

No comments: