Monday, December 31, 2007

2007, be gone!

Okay, so one last post before el New Year. I did s'more sketching yesterday. Of note, they all look horrible. The first is just off, the second has a mangled hand, and the last has massive thighs. They're all from ref, fyi. You may have seen the one of the left from the video circling the 'tubes where a chick fires a deagle and practically pistol-whips herself.



Oh, and just for the record, Julia Stiles is way hot. Oh, if only I wern't completely out of her league, was closer to her age, happened to see her on a street and had enough guts to approach her... I might just say something to her.
Happy 2007/2008 (however you want to look at it) everyone. That is all.
-Cril

Samson went back to bed
Not much hair left on his head
He ate a slice of wonder bread and went right back to bed
And history books forgot about us and the bible didn't mention us
And the bible didn't mention us, not even once

You are my sweetest downfall
I loved you first, I loved you first
Beneath the stars came fallin' on our heads
But they're just old light, they're just old light
Your hair was long when we first met

Regina Spektor - Samson

No comments: