Sunday, January 15, 2012

Tak tak tak.

So, I've finished my first week. It seems like I have a pretty good lineup of professors, and I think the project outlines look pretty encouraging too. If I didn't have the New York trip, an internship and a portfolio show...thing to worry about, I think I'd be feeling a lot more optimistic about the semester. Lots to do, lots to do.

I've done a miniscule amount of homework this week, and I had a really difficult time focusing. I feel all sorts of jumbled and distracted.

...like now. I just don't got no inspirations. I don't really feel much of a drive. Kind of a scary feeling, especially as school starts up. I think this has a lot to do with the lack of sleep over the past couple months.

Sketch005

But, er, yeah. I'm going to stop here. This is pointless. At least I wrote something, right? Gotta stick to those goals...
-Cril

Hans Zimmer - Discombobulate

No comments: