Monday, January 30, 2012

Giterdun

Ok, so, follow up! Last week I made the grand goal to, and I quote, "Get 'er done." I am now ready to announce that... There was not much which had been got done. But it was better than the previous week, so that counts for something. I just can't quite seem to put my foot down and do the work needed to get on top of things, rather than leaving it to the last minute. So far I've found myself thinking, "Hey, this isn't so bad. This could be a real easy semester. I'm doing okay so far." And then I realize that one course as so far consisted of 1-2hrs of super lax research homework a week. The project actually starts now and a good chunk of creative work is due on Wednesday... That I have yet to start. Bravo, me. I wanted to get a piece of that out of the way this weekend, but it seems like the last few days have somehow been yanked out from underneath me.

Hopefully this week goes better.

Sketch009

I go to New York in three weeks. That kinda freaks me out.

I'm almost a month/quarter of the way through the semester. That freaks me out too.

Ok. I need to get off my butt and get some creative-type work done. Really, there's a BUNCH of personal creative stuff I want to do, but I need to focus on school-type creative stuff.
-Cril

I heard a pistol shoot, yeah, and it was a .44
Somebody killed a crap shooter cause he didn't, shake, rattle, and roll
Hey hey hey hey, alley's the roughest place I've ever been
All the people down there, killin' for their whisky, wine, and gin

I saw a cop standin', with his hand on his gun
Said "This is a raid boys, nobody run"
Hey, Hey, Hey, alley's the roughest place I've ever been
Yeah they took me away from tin pan alley
And took me right back, to the pen

Stevue Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - Tin Pan Alley

No comments: