Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Verbal Doodle - "Larry Made Me Late."

In the one academic class I have this semester, our prof is getting us to do a "verbal doodle" once a week, where he gives us a starting phrase and we write for 4-5 minutes based off of that. I'll post 'em, just 'cuz I can. This one is from last Friday:

Larry made me late. That jerk. I never quite understood what his problem was. One thing led to another, and before I knew it, there was one too many tuna fish on my desk. Which is odd, considering how large my desk is. But I digress. You see, Larry is the sort of guy that does what comes to mind. Usually, the first thing that comes to mind. It’s nice to see that kind of spontaneity from time to time, but it gets a bit tiring to be around. Either way, here I am. And I am indeed here now. But late. And I blame Larry for that. Him and that damn tuna fish.

No comments: