Sunday, March 11, 2007

All your business are belong to us.

I never knew I could be sick of food. As in, I have no desire to eat. Anything. No baking. No pasta. No perogies. Not any of my comfort foods. Nothing appeals to me right now. I've had restaurant food fouror five times over the past week, and have had doughnuts just as often. Blech. It was good food, but it's turned off my desire to eat anything.

But the whole business move is taken care of. I'm surprised we managed to fit it all in our office, but I was surprised. It came together well. I'm really tired though. Truely exhausted. Other people worked longer and harder than I did. I guess that means I'm not nearly as invinvible as everyone else at the office. Bleh. I'll probably call it a night in an hour.

Oh, the weather was actually nice for a change. Almost 15c. Too bad the wind had to come and keep things cool. But I went for a walk anyways, and it was nice. Listened to some music for an hour. Stood and watched some planes land at Calgary International. Stared at the endless brown foothills, swaying power lines, and occupied lengths of highway. I hate Calgary, I really do. When are things going to become green?
-Cril

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

Howie Day - Collide

No comments: