Thursday, March 08, 2007

Calm before the storm.

Tomorrow, basically, all hell breaks loose. We start merging a company with our operations. It might not be too bad, but the owner of the business being bought out is a complete schmuck. Looks like we'll have to work a bit trough the weekend. From what I'm hearing, this whole thing is going to be ugly.

Then on top of that, there are two huge orders in the works and I need to produce and send out two ads by the end of the month. Things are going to get really ugly.

But alas, I have plenty of faith in my coworkers and bosses. I think we're a pretty good team. We can do it. It'll be rough, it'll be uphill... But we can do it.

Either way, I'm still not looking forward to tomorrow.
-Cril

Slowly rebuilding
I feel it in me
Growing in numbers
Growing in peace

People they come together
People they fall apart
No one can stop us now
'Cause we are all made of stars

Moby - We Are All Made of Stars

No comments: