Thursday, March 01, 2007

"I believed in the tooth fairy."

Okay, so it is the same title as Frank's last post, but... DAMN. That was one hella tight episode. Heroes blew. Me. Away. Simple. What a killer episode! And to think - Not only has all this happened before the end of the first season, but they didn't even touch on half of their characters! That was amazing! It blew the very foundation of my soul! Well, that might be a wee-bit over the top but you get the idea. At this point, knowing the writers have about five season's worth of story planned out, you stop being really concerned about the current mysteries. And start thinking about just where the show could go. Think about it - If they keep it up at this rate, the whole storyline is going to go a LONG way. I can' even imagine where it could end up! I'm LOVING all of it!

Too bad Lost is in an opposite position. Granted, the past two or three episodes have been quite good. Not the quality of the first season, but good enough to start bringing the show out of the hole. Some good developments so far, but nothing incredible. I'm still waiting for them to answer some current questions. But for Heroes, though, I'm not that concerned with them answering current mysteries. Because they've revealed so much so quickly, I know the answers are coming. Now I'm wondering about what questions are going to arise in the future. What's going to happen for the season finale? The possibilities are ENDLESS!

Battlestar wasn't too bad. It was another filler episode, but it was Grade A filler nonetheless. It seems like they're doing some great character development, but the plot hasn't gone anywhere. I'm guessing Baltar's Trial will be good though. I dunno, I just get the gist they're taking the rest of the season "off" as far as finding Earth or fighting Cylons is involved.

I'll get another post done up soon. One with a lot less TV-oriented material.
-Cril

PS- WHY IS THERE NO NEW OFFICE THIS WEEK?! :(

I'm looking for attention
Not another question
Should you stay or should you go?
Well, if you don't have the answer
Why you still standin' here?
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Just walk away

Kelly Clarkson - Walk Away

No comments: