Monday, March 26, 2007

BSG... Again

Woooow. I didn't see half of that coming. I expected Cara to be one of the final five, and I toyed with the idea Tigh was, but... Both of them AND Tyroll Sam, and Tori?! JEEZ. ALL from the Galactica?! Who saw THAT coming?! Too bad, though, I really like the Chief's character. I hope there all pro-human, not pro-cylon. That'd suck. I wonder if they have super powers or something. Oh, and I liked the way the court ruling ended up. The rant by Apollo was a bit long-winded, but it concluded well.

I'd write more, but y'know... I'm still sitting here a bit dazed. It sucks we'll have to wait until 2008 for it to resume. Oh, and the music? Awesome, as always.
-Cril

There must be some kind of way out of here
Said the joker to the thief
Theres too much confusion
I cant get no relief
Businessman they drink my wine
Plow men dig my earth
None will level on the line
Nobody of it is worth
Hey hey

Bear McCreary - All Along the Watchtower

No comments: