Monday, March 05, 2007

Another week.

I just caught BSG. Good episode.

But as I promised, a more non-TV post. Why am I doing this now? Heroes will be done recording in 15 minutes...

The cutoff for my taxes is creeping up closer and closer. I need to get off my lazy arse and request the relevant forms. Things could get hella ugly if I don't get this done on time. I had trouble with the BC Health Insurance, and I probably don't need trouble with the federal income tax. Forms and numbers and figures scare me, but it's gotta get done.

Oh, I got accepted to UCFV. I suppose that's good news, I guess it means I'll be moving back home for sure. I gotta look at what programs they offer in General Studies. I'll probably take three courses - I don't want to get too busy and I haven't been to school in a while. Ugh, the whole thing makes me nervous. But at least I'll be able to redeem those bursaries.

I've been enjoying BF2142 recently. I'm thinking of picking up Northern Strike. Hopefully it's between $10-$20, they don't have a whole lot of new content for it. Flight Sim X has lost some of it's appeal. It's not... Action-y enough. Chris need big explosions! Ug! I've decided against Supreme Commander for the time being. I guess I've lost my taste for the RTS genre. Company of Heroes was awesome and I was in the SC beta, but they don't appeal to me. Heck, I'm not even gunna bother with the C&C3 demo. But that's in part to the fear of what EA has done to the beloved series.

Anyhoo, over the next few days I want to try and draw more and get a significant amount of work done on the comic site. Oh, and the anniversary invitation.

...

Is school really that good of an idea? I seem to be the master of procrastination as of late. *Sigh*

And for a closing thought, I would just like to say that some people are complete scum. Like the people you thought you knew and trusted that turn out to be nothing like you expected. And it only makes you feel worse when you can't let go of them even when their presence feels like an oppresive weight.
-Cril

Where are we?
What the hell is going on?
The dust has only just begun to fall
Crop circles in the carpet
Sinking, feeling

Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek

No comments: