Friday, November 02, 2007

EPIC FAIL!

LEt November the 2nd be always remembered as... The day that Chris, yet again, failed a drivers test. I suppose this can be looked at from two angles: (1) I'm not actually a good driver and/or (2) I get ridiculously nervous. Funny how that works. I almost failed the whole thing at the FIRST intersection, but a lack of right-hand shoulder checks and inability to properly line up and proceed at intersections ensured I didn't stand a chance. It's funny, because at the end of the test I couldn't feel my feet. It was like they fell asleep. It's never happened to me before while driving and, as one would image, makes it rather hard to operate the clutch/breaks/gas. I must have been see freaked out that my body stopped fully circulating blood through my legs. Go figure.

In other news, a textured guava:



Sigh...
-Cril

You got me running and there's no fun in it,
Why should it be so much to ask of you,
What you're doing to me?

Beatles - What You're Doing

No comments: